Monday, May 12, 2008

Potty Training is So Fun!

We are SERIOUSLY potty training Danny this week (my goal is to have him completely out of Pull-Ups by the end of the month!) So I put him on the potty and went to go answer the phone. When I came back to check on him, I found this:

Just so you know, I WILL be pulling this picture out to show your first date, at your graduation party, on your wedding day, upon your election to public office and any other event your father and I deem worthy to make you squirm!

Thanks for making me laugh today, silly boy!

1 comment:

Therese said...

lol that photo is soooo funny.

Christopher was our easiest to train so far. He came to me one day with a potty and asked me to take his nappy off. He sat on the potty and did a wee. I was shocked beyond belief. He has been trained day and night since then. I felt so blessed to have a baby so easy.