Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Fantastic Four

John Paul goes through stages of obsession with different TV/movie characters, this time it is the Fantastic Four. He made this drawing yesterday:
I just love it! Not long ago he was drawing stick figures and now he concentrates on the details of the characters he wants to draw. Each member of the Fantastic Four has their "special powers" displayed and he even scrunched in the Silver Surfer and Dr. Doom at the top of the page!
He's also obsessed with the Fantastic Four insignia. There are literally thousands of these 4's with a circle around them all over the place - I'm just thrilled they're printed the right direction!
When he had his Underdog obsession I made him a costume out of red sweat pants, a red t-shirt, and a blue blanket and he played to his heart's content. I don't think I'm going to be able to make out that easy with the F.F.! Why can't superhero's just wear jeans and a t-shirt?

No comments: