Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Another year, another birthday. I thought it would be fun to get out my photo album and take a stroll down memory lane to visit birthdays past...
Here I am at my aunt's home for my very first birthday party!
Was I a cute kid or what?
Another cute pic at party #2
Holy cow! I had "thunder thighs" even then!
We skip forward a couple of years to birthday #6 and NO, that is not a little boy there in the middle! The haircut was called a "pixie" and people told me it was cute!
Doesn't my dad look thrilled to be having his picture taken?
I was seven or eight in this pic. I'm the cool Jodie Foster look alike in the green print shirt. Those were the good old days, a big butter cream cake and a vat of Hawaiian Punch and you had a PARTY!
Here we are at my aunt's home again with my family celebrating my 19th birthday. You can't miss me, I'm the one with the big 80's hairdo on the left!
Not sure what Dougie and the boys have planned for this year, but you can be sure I'll capture it in pictures to share with you later! I'm just so thankful that God has given me another birthday to celebrate!

2 comments:

Kalona said...

Happy Birthday, JoAnn! May this new year of life hold many blessings.

Therese said...

Happy Birthday JoAnn. I hope it is a great day for you and that Doug and the boys really spoil you.