Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Now those are some FRESH eggs!

The dairy that we buy our raw organic milk from also sells free range eggs (and at a steal @ $2.50 a dozen!).

A thing of beauty, aren't they?


And apparently super FRESH with mud, poop, and hay still attached!

Disclaimer: I did scrub and soak them before using!

Oh lordy, how I squeel with delight when I open the fridge!
Raw organic milk, free range eggs, and my very own homegrown veggies!

It obviously doesn't take much to make me happy!

1 comment:

The Creamer Family said...

Hey JoAnn,

I am right there with you that. Our friend owns a farm and we get a few dozen a week from her. They are so much better than storebought! The yolks are dark orange from all of the bug protein. Yum! She does take the time to wash them for us, though. Enjoy!