Friday, August 19, 2011

Meatless Friday

I'm combining two previously posted Meatless Friday meals AND building up my freezer stash....two birds with one stone, fabulous!
I'm going to make a huge batch of the super easy
and put it into quart sized ziplock bags for the freezer. I should get anywhere from 4 to 6 quarts of the sauce to make quick meals after the baby comes.

Then I'm going to make a double batch of
I'm going to freeze just the stuffed shells without the sauce so I can store them easily in gallon sized ziplocks. When ready to serve, I'll just take out what we need, place them in a casserole dish, ladle defrosted sauce over the top, and pop into the oven!

Growing baby,
growing freezer stash for when baby arrives.
I feel like I'm making my way into the home stretch with just eight more weeks of preparations to go!




No comments: