Thursday, November 1, 2012

My life is reflected in my garden

October is such a busy time of year for the Creamer family.  It never fails, I so much want to enjoy these lazy days of Fall but it seems like it's always go-go-go.  Having a toddler in the house again is keeping all of us on our toes, she is one busy girl!  The boys have their activities and interests that send them in a million different directions (most of them away from me!), and Doug has gone back to school.  Plus, I have this little gig called a full time job that leaves me exhausted and in pain most days.  
It's a "growing" season for the Creamer Clan!

My healing medicinal herbs are taking off with this cooler weather!  And like a salve to the soul, a good Confession does wonders!  I've been in a spiritual funk lately.  I work every weekend and do not get to attend Mass...and I feel it.  But Doug and I went to Confession together yesterday and it restored my soul.  It's time to do a little "prunning and weeding" to get ready for the upcoming Advent season. 


And I couldn't end this post without a picture 
from the pumpkin patch!

It is where my heart lies these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember, one of the most important things is to take care of yourself so you can take care of the others. Your "Pumpkin Patch" is the most delightful I have ever seen.
Love,
"aunt" Nancy